This month was a bit slow with submissions, but I love the response! Stay tuned for the next prompt in a few weeks.
Want more time? Subscribers to my newsletter get a sneak peak of the upcoming challenge’s prompt to get a head start on their submissions.
See the original prompt and my response here.
Just the one this month; I look forward to seeing more next month!
Aaron Shade – Taking Back Humanity
The photo focuses on the end of a day which symbolizes the end of a relationship in the song. The beach and waves provide the environment needed for reflection on how things used to be. This moment symbolizes that life is short and we never know what the next day will bring, good or bad, but we keep moving forward into the unknown.
Want to participate?
I want to see your photos!
Approximately two weeks before submissions are due, I will post a new musical prompt. You can use the lyrics, the title, the artist, how the song makes you feel, or any other way the song inspires you. Submissions will be posted the first Wednesday of each month.
Please send me:
- An image that meets the challenge
- Your website/blog post (if you have one; if not, the name you’d like attributed to your picture); I will link it with your photo
- Optionally, tell me how the song inspired your submission, and I’ll share those stories alongside your image (I’m always curious to hear how folks interpret these challenges!)
- Please send only JPEGs
- Please keep file sizes small (no larger than 1MB)
- You can submit any photograph or digital art you’d like. You can even paint something and send me a picture of it; as long as it’s visual, I want to see it!
Email your submissions to email@example.com.
I welcome your comments on this challenge below. Look for the next challenge in a few weeks!
Want to get the inside scoop on how I create my images?
Sign up for my monthly newsletter!