I believe it is important to give back whenever possible. We’re all human, and we all need help at some point in our lives.
25% of all proceeds from print sales is donated.
I adopt monthly charities. Keep up to date on the latest beneficiaries by subscribing to my monthly newsletter.
Adorn your walls with new art and help this month’s charity by shopping here. You are also encouraged to donate directly below.
This month’s charity
- All Hands and Hearts – Hurricane Florence relief (donate here)
- GlobalGiving – Flood and landslide relief in Japan (donate here)
- Big Cat Rescue – a sanctuary for rehabilitating abused and retired big cats (donate here)
- Pure Earth – Repurposing resources to help those living in scarcity (donate here)
- The Middle East Institute – educating U.S. citizens about the Middle East in a non-partisan manner (donate here)
- Matter – Repurposing resources to help those living in scarcity (donate here)
- Northwest Organization for Animal Help (NOAH) – Shelter for animals on their last chance for adoption (donate here)
- Friends of Acadia – Supporting the underfunded Acadia National Park (donate here)
- Books for Africa – Ending the book famine for African children (donate here)
- Direct Relief – Puerto Rico emergency response (donate here)
- Houston Food Bank – Hurricane Harvey disaster relief (donate here)
Want to help out more? Find the most reputable charities for any event or cause by researching on Charity Navigator. Make sure your donations are being put to the best use!
Have a charity you think I should support? Tell me all about it!