I believe it is important to give back whenever possible. We’re all human, and we all need help at some point in our lives.
25% of all proceeds from print sales is donated.
I adopt monthly charities. Keep up to date on the latest beneficiaries by subscribing to my monthly newsletter.
Adorn your walls with new art and help this month’s charity by shopping here. You are also encouraged to donate directly below.
This month’s charity
- July – August 2018: GlobalGiving – Flood and landslide relief in Japan (donate here)
- June 2018: Big Cat Rescue – a sanctuary for rehabilitating abused and retired big cats (donate here)
- May 2018: Pure Earth – Repurposing resources to help those living in scarcity (donate here)
- April 2018: The Middle East Institute – educating U.S. citizens about the Middle East in a non-partisan manner (donate here)
- March 2018: Matter – Repurposing resources to help those living in scarcity (donate here)
- February 2018: Northwest Organization for Animal Help (NOAH) – Shelter for animals on their last chance for adoption (donate here)
- January 2018: Friends of Acadia – Supporting the underfunded Acadia National Park (donate here)
- December 2017: Books for Africa – Ending the book famine for African children (donate here)
- October – November 2017: Direct Relief – Puerto Rico emergency response (donate here)
- September 2017: Houston Food Bank – Hurricane Harvey disaster relief (donate here)
Want to help out more? Find the most reputable charities for any event or cause by researching on Charity Navigator. Make sure your donations are being put to the best use!
Have a charity you think I should support? Tell me all about it!