I believe it is important to give back. We’re all human, and we all need help in our lives.
Adorn your walls with new art and help this month’s charity by shopping here. I also encourage you to donate directly below.
This month’s charity
- Energy Outreach Colorado – Helping all Coloradans afford home energy (donate here)
- FairVote – Non-partisan efforts to ensure a more true democracy (donate here)
- Heart to Heart International – Crisis relief for COVID-19 (donate here)
- Direct Relief – Relief for the fires in Australia (donate here)
- Mini Cat Town – Creating a safe haven for neonatal kittens (donate here)
- Amazon Conservation Team – Conserving biodiversity, health, and culture in greater Amazonia (donate here)
- Cat Adoption Team – Helping cats land on their feet (donate here)
- Direct Relief – Support for California wildfire victims (donate here)
- All Hands and Hearts – Hurricane Florence relief (donate here)
- GlobalGiving – Flood and landslide relief in Japan (donate here)
- Big Cat Rescue – A sanctuary for rehabilitating abused and retired big cats (donate here)
- Pure Earth – Identifying and cleaning up the poorest communities throughout the developing world (donate here)
- The Middle East Institute – Educating U.S. citizens about the Middle East in a non-partisan manner (donate here)
- Matter – Repurposing resources to help those living in scarcity (donate here)
- Northwest Organization for Animal Help (NOAH) – Shelter for animals on their last chance for adoption (donate here)
- Friends of Acadia – Supporting the underfunded Acadia National Park (donate here)
- Books for Africa – Ending the book famine for African children (donate here)
- Direct Relief – Puerto Rico emergency response (donate here)
- Houston Food Bank – Hurricane Harvey disaster relief (donate here)
Want to help more? Find the most reputable charities for any event or cause by researching on Charity Navigator. Make sure your donations are being put to the best use!
Have a charity you think I should support? Tell me all about it!